Summer meeting 2011: Czech Republic
10th ENOAS Summer Meeting - August 21-28, 2011 - Czech Republic
Participants arrival on Sunday August 21st and departure on Sunday August 28th.
1. Excursion to Country Life organic farm, vegetable, bakery, wholesale, organic shops, vegetarian restaurants (near Prague)
2. Walk in Prague, dinner
3. Departure from Prague to the North Czech - two organic farms (cattle, poultry, sheeps)
4. Departure from North Czech to the South Czech - trip to the castle Hluboka, historical town Cesky Krumlov, city Trebon...
5. Lecture about organic farming (South Bohemian University)
6. Organic biodynamic farm excursion (dairy cows, plant production)
7. Organic goat farm excursion (goats, dairy products), there will be BBQ, dairy products tasting
8. South Moravia - Organic wineyard, in the evening BBQ, wine tasting in the wine cellar.
Wholesaler distribution center
View over Prague
Solar cells on organic farm
© ENOAS 2018/ last update: 2011-11-12